Remove document <span id="remove-document-name"></span> from <span id="remove-cart-name"></span>?
Lifting and moving of goods is part of almost every production, assembly, or logistic process. Depending on the size and weight of goods and materials, machines for lifting can be designed very differently. However, they all have vertical and horizontal movements in common. Next to floor mounted transportation and lifting equipment, cranes are the most used material handling equipment for this task. From simple hoists on fixed or swiveling beams, to overhead cranes, to fully automated and dedicated process cranes, the range of crane types is as wide as the kinds of goods that are handled by them – all over the world, every day. Energy and data transmission systems play a crucial role in the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of all types of cranes. Due to the different designs and functionalities of cranes, power supply and data transmission systems need to be very dedicated to fit the exact requirements. Also, the wide range of different environments where cranes operate, such as factories, steel mills, aluminum smelters, scrape cranes, timber mills, and waste-to-energy (WCR) puts very high and specialized demands on energy and data transmission systems.
Conductix-Wampfler is the worldwide leader in electrifying cranes. We offer standardized solutions for all types of cranes and can handle customized needs as well. Conductix-Wampfler offers a large network of Sales and Engineering facilities close to our customers. Local stocks and short lead times on standardized items guarantee the highest possible level of support for our customers.
– for the runway travel of factory cranes, single pole insulated, multi pole or enclosed conductor rail systems have proven to be the most reliable and cost-effective solution. Cross travel on cranes can be handled with conductor bars as well, using dedicated data transfer systems
Slip Rings – pass power and control to the moving part of cranes that rotate 360 degrees.
Rubber or Cellular Bumpers – cushion the direct part-to-part impacts of crane elements.
Gantry crane in a production for pressure vessels
Rosice u Chrasti
Conductix-Wampfler s.r.o. [CZ]
VPS Rosice u Chrasti
• Main Power Supply for Gantry Crane [Motorized Cable Reel]
• Feed-in and drive in for crab STAHL [Festoon System + Rubber Flat Cable]
Travel distance [Load]
• 56 m [Motorized Cable Reel]
• 36 m [Festoon-System]
• Motorized Cable Reel, Program 7100
• Festoon-System for C-Rails, Program 0230
RXP 5G4 mm2
Optimal corrosion protection even in tough environments. Flanges and reel drum are manufactured from hot dip galvanized steel.
Reliable operation with standardized slip ring assembly.
Highly durable, maintenance-free and contactless torque transmission - standard motor with magnetic coupler.
Travel speed: up to 100 m/min
Winding length: 200 m max
OD of spool:
- Random wind spool: 400 mm - 1,700 mm
- Monospiral spool or 3-2-3 spool: 1,100 mm - 3,600 mm
- Type W: 100 Nm - 400 Nm
- Type BNA: 300 Nm - 700 Nm
Slip ring assembly:
- Power max: 690 V – 200 A
- Control & Data max: 500V / 690 V - mA – 25 A
Temperature range: -20 °C - +60 °C
Flat cable trolleys
Round cable trolleys
1) depending on roller size/ roller material